Apply for Cumberland Foundation Scholarships
For Current Cumberland Campus students
Click on the link below to start our online scholarship application process. Please use your student email when signing up for your scholarship account.
How to apply
- Visit the Award Spring between October and April to view all scholarship opportunities.
- Click Sign Up to create a student account.
- Complete the General Application and submit the required documents.
- After submitting the General Application, click View Opportunities to review the scholarship(s) recommended for you.
- Follow the prompts to apply for each recommended scholarship. Answer the additional questions required for each scholarship.
For Cumberland County High School Students
There are scholarships available for Cumberland County High School students planning on attending RCSJ, Cumberland, in the fall. Please visit your guidance office starting in December for more information and to apply for those scholarships.
The ACT Program is a post-secondary experience that affords young adults with special needs the opportunity to develop employment, academic, and socialization skills necessary to become independent and contributing members of society. The Cumberland County Campus Educational Foundation created an ACT scholarship to assist Cumberland students with their educational expenses.